LIMITED USE COPYRIGHT LICENSE
This limited copyright license agreement is entered into this date between, Photographer Name, Visual Properties herein referred to as Copyright Owner (TourFactory Photographer), and agent herein referred to as Licensee.
For valuable consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Copyright Owner hereby grants to Licensee a license to use the work(s) in real estate-related advertising and promotional materials, including the right to reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute and publicly display the work(s) in print, on the internet, and otherwise, while acting in an agency relationship with the seller.
- Notwithstanding any language in paragraph 1, Copyright Owner grants to licensee a perpetual, world-wide, non-exclusive, transferable license (including the right to sub-license) to upload or place the work(s) into any Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with MLS Rules that prohibit subsequent listing agents from using the work(s) without permission of the licensee. Copyright Owner acknowledges, understands and grants permission for licensee, through any such MLS, to sub-license the work(s) to any other websites, any advertising mediums, and any real estate products or services that receive listing data from the MLS. It is the intention of the parties for this license to be broad enough to comply with any and all obligations and representations made by licensee to their operative MLS. The license for use of the work(s) in the MLS shall not be limited by time, and shall not expire at the end of the agency relationship, but shall be perpetual.
- The Work(s) to be licensed include photography taken for TourFactory virtual tour #XXXXXXX located at address YYYYYYYYYYYYY.
- Copyright owner represents and warrants that he/she is the sole owner of all rights in and holds the complete and undivided copyright interest to the Work(s) described and that Copyright Owners License to Licensee does not infringe the intellectual Property Rights of any other party.
- All rights not specifically granted herein to Licensee are expressly reserved to the Copyright owner.
- This agreement is exclusive. Any usage by a third party (architects, builders, stagers, interior designers, etc.) is subject to the photographers consent and additional fees. Exclusive means that the TourFactory photographer retains the right to grant others the right to use the work. The work is limited to the description listed in paragraph #1.